Now With the New SCROLL BASE! Bethlehem's low-pressure, stainless steel Bravo Bench Burner is a turbo-charged replacement for the legendary Barracuda. The stainless steel body stays cool, while the flame is blazing hot!
Made with the precision and quality of all Bethlehem burners, the Bravo's output is surface-mixed and whisper-soft. By varying the atmosphere of your flame, you can use your torch like a fiery paintbrush for shading and highlights. The razor-sharp center fire is excellent for creating small details. For marbles, sculpting, and vessels, this sleek new torch is both cost-effective and fuel-efficient.
Need a Payment Plan? Select up to 4 payments. TORCH SHIPS WHEN IT'S ALL PAID OFF! No interest!
SEE THE BRAVO IN ACTION. Watch This Two Minute Video
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. (May be much faster, we're just saying'!)
The Bravo Bench Burner Features:
- An improved design replacing our popular Barracuda Burner
- All stainless steel construction that stays cool while the flame is super hot
- A unique design that allows for a higher volume of fuel at a lower inlet pressure- 15 cu. ft./hr. at only 2 psi.
- Can also operate on household gas (1/4 psi) and oxygen concentrators (7 psi)
- Burner configuration:
- Center fire - 6 jets
- Outer fire - 12 jets
- Face dia. - 1" (25.4 mm)
- Full flame consumption:
- Gas: 2 psi; 15 cu. ft./hr. (425 l/hr.);
- Oxygen: 8 psi; 66 cu. ft./hr. (1867 l/hr.)
- Rod - 1" (26 mm)
- Tube - 38 mm
- Dimensions: 6” long with a 6” base
- Net Weight: 3 1/2 lbs.